SCHEDULE 2 DRIVE
1) Using the STUDENT LOG IN box, you must have your Permit Number, your 8 digit Date of Birth, and select Texas as the State/Province. (If you are unable to log in, we may not have the students permit number in our system. Please call the office at (817) 431-6116.)
Scheduling a Drive
1) On the left side on the screen, select " Schedule Drives"
2) On the calendar you will see dates that say either "Open" or "Full". Select the "Open" date that you can drive on. If a date does not say "Open" or "Full", no drives are posted for that day.
3) Choose the time listed, that you are able to drive, and click "Next Step"
4) Lastly click "Register for Drive"
YOU MUST COMPLETE ALL OF THESE STEPS, OR YOU WILL NOT BE REGISTERED FOR THE DRIVE TIME.
Canceling a Drive Time
1) Scroll to the bottom of the home page once you have logged in
2) In the "Completed and Scheduled Sessions", to the right of the scheduled drive that needs to be deleted, click "Cancel"
3) This will take you off of the drive time that was scheduled. If cancelled within 24 hours of the scheduled time, a $20 fee will be incurred, no exceptions. This is listed on the students contract.
1) On the left-hand side of the screen, select "Parent Log"
2) Select "New Entry"
3) Fill out the box that appears, (it will ask for the date, whether or not this was a night drive, the amount of time practiced, and you will choose from a drop down box what your student practiced) and then select "OK"
*Only 1 hour/every 24 hours counts towards the Total Day and Night Hours. If you are having an issue with the parent log, please call our office at (817) 431-6116.
OUR DRIVE TIMES ARE POSTED EVERY TUESDAY NIGHT STARTING AT 6:30 PM. EACH DRIVE TIME MUST BE POSTED INDIVIDUALLY, SO PLEASE BE PATIENT AS WE MAY TAKE AWHILE TO HAVE THEM ALL POSTED.