1. Go to (must be EXACTLY as shown) or click the "Drivers Test" button below
2. Log in to the scheduling system using the information you provided to the DPS when receiving a permit.
* If you were in a Driver License office prior to August 7, 2017 and have not provided an email address to us, please use firstname.lastname@example.org as your email address and try again.
**If you are experiencing difficulty with the login process, please call the Department’s Contact Support Center at 512.424.2600 or send an electronic message to CustomerServiceDL@dps.texas.gov for assistance.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page, then click date of choice on the calendar.
4. Select a time and date on the right side of the screen based on availability.
5. Once you have selected a time and date, the system will take you through steps in order to finalize the appointment.
6. After scheduling, you will have the opportunity to view and print a confirmation page with information about preparing for your appointment.
Greenlight Driving Academy in Grapevine is now scheduling driver's test. Follow this link to find more information and schedule an appointment.
***PLEASE KEEP TRACK OF YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION (i.e. the password). THIS IS THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN RESCHEDULE OR CANCEL THE TEST. PLEASE BE SURE TO ARRIVE FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT 1 HOUR EARLY OR IT MAY BE RESCHEDULED WITHOUT NOTICE. ***