1. How many hours do the parents have to drive with the student before they can get their license?
The parent must drive 30 total hours - 20 hours of daytime driving, and 10 hours of nighttime driving.
2. How many hours do the students have to drive with our instructors in the car?
The student must have a total of 14 hours in car - 7 driving, and 7 observation. Our lessons are 2 hours in length, for a total of 7 lessons.
3. How old do you have to be to start class and driving?
We need the student be at least 14 and 1/2. The student will complete the class,
but will be unable to receive their permit until their 15th birthday. Therefore, the student must be 15 and have a permit to begin driving.
4. How long do you have to hold your permit before getting a license?
Students must hold their permit 6 months from the day it is issued.
5. What is the oldest student you will let take your course?
This depends on the situation, but the oldest we have taken to date is age 18.
6. Do you teach adult driving?
We do teach adults, we require they take the www.iamroadready.com online classroom portion, get their permit from the DPS, and then come to us for driving lessons.
7. Do you teach defensive driving?
We do not teach defensive driving. You will need to find a defensive driving school, or
take an online course; such as http://www.texas-defensivedriving-online.com/
8. Can you teach a child with learning disabilities?
We have experience with teaching students with learning disabilities such as Dyslexia, Dysgraphia, ADD, ADHD, Aspergers, and many more. Give us a call, and we’ll answer any questions you may have.